June 11, 2010

Rush Movie



Being a DJ in Utah, I thought it would be smart to watch the new Rush movie "Rush Beyond The Lighted Stage." I was afraid that I would come out of the movie disappointed. However that was not the case. I learned a lot about my favorite band, and the music was just incredible.

Niel Pert is the god of Drumming. I can't even think of anyone that even comes close. The lyrics of this band are so far beyond any band. They are smart, funny and SO talented.

I love it when I go into a movie expecting to be disappointed only to come out with a feeling of satisfaction.

Rush is in concert on August 8th at the Usana Amplitheatre. So if you are a true friend, you will donate some money to the "Send Mark to the Rush Concert" Fund. :)

"Glittering prizes and endless compromises shatter the illusion of integrity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment