June 15, 2010

Top 10 Mainstream Radio Songs

Ok, now I am not a fan of all these songs. If you have a wedding in Utah, or are having a party and need a DJ, call me and I can play these songs, or others that don't suck. I play what you want to hear.

10. My First Kiss by 3OH!3 f./Ke$ha. This song makes me think, why must we Feature anyone???? And why do we care what you first kiss sounded like. Don't we know what it would sound like?

9. Kissin U - Miranda Cosgrove. She really shouldn't be singing. She belongs on that cable show ICarly? Wasn't her computer a Pear? Her voice sounds like she should be singing for Sesame Street.

8. If I Had You - Adam Lambert. Sorry, didn't listen to it because I know you won't want me to play it.

7. Rockstar 101 - Rihanna. Wow. I don't know what this song is about. (read sarcasm.) Rihanna has blown my mind with some of her music, but this song is a disappointment. Hard to dance to, and the back beat sucks.

6. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias f./Pitbull. Featuring Pitbull??? Oh come on! However I have to say I kind of liked this song. I really do like Enrique and Pitbull, but I don't like the whole Featuring crap.

5. La La La - Auburn With Iyaz. Not a bad song, Auburn hasn't had a top hit, so this is her first try. I think she needs a better lyricist.

4. Airplanes - B.o.B aka Bobby Ray f./Hayley Williams. Another Feature, come on people, you can't make a song by yourself? Are you scared to? Even so, I was surprised by this song. I liked it, I can see playing this at a party. But of course just the clean version.

3. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner. Fun song. I would play this at a wedding, and at a corporate party. The lyrics are smart and the beat is fun. I kind of like this.

2. Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus. Ok truth be told, I kind of like the song, well at least the music. The Video was a joke though. This is just Hanna Montana's attempt to grow up. The only problem is that she is the worst lip sync-er that I have ever seen, and she is dressed like a winged whore. Too bad, I think if Miley Cyrus would have stayed the cute little girl she would have been great.

1. California Gurls - Katy Perry f./Snoop Dogg. I think that this song was a little weak. Katy Perry has done better songs with better lyrics. But the music even was a little too poppy for me. But all in all not too bad. I don't know that I would put it at Number 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment